Hot Fishin’ Points is a nationwide tournament based on the old Kamasan rules
It’s a competition where the results of any match you fish receives points depending on where you placed. If you get the most cumulative points over the season, you win prizes.
Your match organiser must score the match using the FREE Hot Fishin’ platform for your results to be eligible for points.
- Anglers will get 10 points for the win down to 1 point for 10th position.
- If after the 13 weeks there is a tie on points it will go down to how many first places you have had, then second and so on.
- The tournament will run for 13 weeks and use the best 10 sessions.
- Matches must have at least 15 anglers and be longer than 3 hours
- You must have a weight to be eligible for points. Ranking in the top 10 with DNW does not qualify for points
- Although all anglers will appear in results table as competitors they require an angler account on Hot Fishin’ to buy a ticket and be a paid contestant. Create an angler account here.
If you have any please feel free to email them in at firstname.lastname@example.org
For this Autumn Tournament you don’t need to do anything but ensure your matches are scored on the Hot Fishin’ platform. This is totally free to do. So give you organiser a nudge to make sure you are in it to win it for the Winter League starting on the 4th December.
To have a chance to win next season your matches must be scored on the free Hot Fishin’ platform, so get your organiser involved today.
It’s free to use, simple and we can work closely with you to get setup.